Friday, December 01, 2006

December 1st, 2006.

It's 39 degrees F. and raining. Compare that to yesterday at 60 degrees and raining. It's a weather pattern for sickness. Colds, flu, epiglottis, croupe. Speaking of which, we have have 7 patients scheduled for tonsilectomies today.

Nablopomo as a success for me but not without a couple of challenges. Started with a trip to Quebec City, and a trip to Arizona was injected in the middle of the month, plus the day to day interuptions which plague us all. It was fun and I'm glad I did it.

This post will be be short 'cause I'm going out to the gym for sustenance of another kind!
a la prochaine mes amis.



5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Burant said...

Good morning my friend! I'm finally catching up with all the posts I've missed...been so busy I've hardly had time to visit my dear friends!! We are having that very strange weather pattern too...our snow is completely gone and instead we've been having rain and lots of fog. Looks more like Spring out there!! Congratulations on doing so well with the Nablopomo...as you said, with your trips it wasn't an easy task to post every day! Well done!! I'm glad my card and teapot magnet made it to you safely:-) Have a wonderful day dear Rel!! Hugs xox

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-18 C. (0 F.) here, with a windchill that makes it feel like -27. Oh, and snowing and blowing as well. Wanna swap? :-)

Well done with a post a day for all of November - an impressive feat indeed, especially considering your trips in there. Perhaps I'll take the challenge myself next year.

Now that's what I call a home gym. Whoa! Like your "shrine", too. I'll have to send Stephanie over for a look as she'll be most impressed. She has taken up the same thing this year and it has really helped her find inner peace and balance.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Raining here today too Rel....a good day for a duck!

What is epeglottis? I think I have it. lol

Have a great weekend my friend and keep working out....so you will be ready when those gals with the mad cow disease visit you! LoL

11:52 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Congrats! on the every day posting.

I'm so jealous. I'm still to sick to run and I can feel my muscles deteriorating even as I type. Sigh.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(-: Wow look at those pecs!(-;

I like your meditation area.

It was extremely windy here. I thought the ice rain or snow would be the issue but it turned out to be the cold wind which nearly blew me off my feet.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home