Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday 5 January, 2007

The Twelfth day of Christmas
Twelve Drummers Drumming
The twelve points of doctrine in the Apostles' Creed: 1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. 2) I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. 3) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. 4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell [the grave]. 5) On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. 6) He will come again to judge the living and the dead. 7) I believe in the Holy Spirit, 8) the holy catholic Church, 9) the communion of saints, 10) the forgiveness of sins, 11) the resurrection of the body, 12) and life everlasting.





Afternoon by rel



10 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

You and your two friends are looking very relaxed:) Sorry no comments this week, haven't been ignoring you, just been out for the count with a horrid virus, finally feeling a bit more human again now though.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the smiling you!
D

11:09 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

The pics are gorgeous Rel! Those kitties look mighty at home in your arms. Very pretty cats...you too of course Rel! lol

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the morning shot looks so amazing. I really need to start getting up earlier.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've recited the Apostle's Creed so many times in my life. Wonderful photos! Hope you and yours have a great weekend ahead.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry and I have so enjoyed the symbolization of the "Twelve Days of Christmas." Thanks for sharing! If I knew it, in my old age, I forgot many of them. Am enjoying your blog. Feel like I live right next door. This is surely a timely commitment for you but so rewarding. Love your pics of nature and family. My best to both D. and you!

Love and God Bless,
S-I-L "P"

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always loved the Apostles' Creed. There's something about the rituals of Mass that are very comforting, whether one attends Church or not.

You look very happy driving along there, and with an armful of cats! They look very comfortable, too.

Take care
xo

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking all relaxed and stuff there..:-)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the kitty pictures!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

There you go; I would have never guessed the apostles creed for 12!

Thanks for these last 12 days!!

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home