Thursday, March 20, 2008


The six-word memoir meme

Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Ages ago, or maybe just a week or two ago, Ren.kat tagged me to do the 6 word memoir. Then booda baby did it and included me again to do it, and then Churlita put out the call in general.

Like the churlish girl, I'm not going to tag anyone, but jump on if the spirit moves you.

Here's mine:

Sports, Music, Girls; repeat as necessary.

7 Comments:

Blogger UL said...

words and rhythm,
mind and faith,
cultures and people


are my fascination.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a revealing memoir.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Head Cookie said...

Hey there I will think about this and then will post it. I have commented to you on my blog under the phone operator posting lol your great.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried and failed, tried again, succeeded

9:34 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I love this memoir. It's perfect for you.

11:26 PM  
Blogger booda baby said...

That is nearly Japanese in its perfection!!! Makes me want to go back and do mine all over again.

It IS an interesting poetical exercise, isn't it?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mélanie said...

sports, friends , food , parties ...I repeat them

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home