Wednesday, August 30, 2006



Here we go: it's Wednesday, hump day! I think It'll be a busy on based on past wednesdays.
It's dark, cloud covered and very windy. Should be a challenging bike ride this AM.
I see J. checked in from university last night. How was first night back? In a short time you'll have that MBA in hand.

Plans have changed. Instead of going to Fl. with J. & D. at the end of Oct/1st of Nov., were going to go to Quebec City for a week. And the end of Nov., 1st of Dec. to San Antonio Tx. for Anesth. conference.

Gotta go do my exercises. Trek continuation later ;-)


Maitland, Ont. CA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

I wish I could ride my bike to work..but it's 10 miles on I-40. Traffic isn't good then. Ha.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Gosh, I haven't been to Quebec City since 1975!! Was gone on a school trip that year! I remember the old part of the city, loved that so much and would one day love to return and look at it through the eyes of an adult instead of a 16 year old!!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home