Tuesday, September 19, 2006

23 September (1945-2006)

Happy Birthday rel

The first day of autumn 2006





































Pictures above show rel at ages 3,17 (H.S. grad.),24 (nursing school grad) and 59.

For my 12th birthday in 1957 I received a sister, Julie.
Happy Birthday Jule!




Thank you to all my blogger friends for stopping by this week with encouraging comments, and birthday wishes.

Today we are going to take a boat trip to Singer Castle on Dark Island
Click on the links above and come along, we'd love to have you!

The weather forecast calls for a high of 68 degrees F. with an 80% chance of steady rain in the morning.
What better way to spend a rainy fall day than in a haunted castle.

If you decide to join us, the mode by which we'll travel is here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

I am definitely ready to join this trip - Singer Castle looks a fascinating place. I'll bring my walking shoes ready to climb the 80 steps! I must actually have been quite close, comparatively speaking, to here as my cousins live in Montreal and took me to a point where the Canada/US border is when we visited Upper Canada Village. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your day and seeing the photos. Happy birthday to your sister too.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Happy Birthday to you, Rel. Hope you have a really great day, both you and your sister.

Thank you for your comment on my Ancestors post. I agree with you about passing it on and I'm very grateful my mum is still living and can remember heaps of things. My grandchildren are quite fascinated with the photos and the stories.

Talk to you soon.

Hugs and best wishes, again.

Robyn

9:28 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Oh what fun! You must have had a fabulous celebration! Terrific photos - thanks for sharing them with us. Hope your year ahead is your best one yet!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! It looks like you had a good time on your tour of the castle.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home