Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Blogger friend, Elisabeth, from "As My World Turns," has tagged me to do the six word memoir.
I've just recently done this meme, but since it's Elizabeth who tagged me, I'll do this fun exercise again and do it differently. If you're interested in the first one go here.

The six-word memoir meme

Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Ages ago, or maybe just a week or two ago, Ren.kat tagged me to do the 6 word memoir. Then booda baby did it and included me again to do it, and then Churlita put out the call in general.
For Elisabeth I'm doing a new 6 words.

rel marries dal: 'chelle, Bob, Jay

I tag: Kristi, Jay, dal, 'chelle, S-I-L Pam, relII

9 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth said...

Great job, Rel, and I had totally forgotten that you had done this one fairly recently (it was wonderful as well!).

I may buy the book of six word memoirs.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian discovers himself in middle age.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Head Cookie said...

Rel once again who is the intriguing one here? Very nicely done.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

That's great. I love it that your family fits perfectly into it.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'chelle serves country now serves veterans

6:54 PM  
Blogger Chipper said...

My memoir is posted:

http://ksc-thebrain.blogspot.com/

thanks for the invite :)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's mine:
Lover, wife, mother, nurse, now retiree!
DAL

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hated French... fate brought me Paris;) ;)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did I want to say?Hmmm!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home