Friday, February 13, 2009









Images for thought:
Every 6+ years friday the 13th falls on the eve of valentines day. Does that portend unlucky in love? The Knights templar were destroyed, so to speak 700 years ago and now they want an apology from the pope, and we celebrate Darwin, Washington and Lincoln's birthdays.
Quite a disparite collection of celebrations in close order, don't ya think. How to celebrate: all, none, or choose a favorite? 'Tis a conundrum!
Conundrum: Pulling a condum over one's head to prevent an further production of mental offspring.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger paisley said...

maybe that is why they stuck valentines day in here at this precise moment in time.. to get us thinking with our "other" head......

8:05 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

That's funny. I'm not really celebrating anything right now.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know I didn't even realise it was Friday the 13th until I was on my way home from work!

Goes to show how much thinking I was doing huh?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Lord...
Because love always perseveres…
Help my heart continually beat with love for You and others.
Thank you for this day when we celebrate love,
and for showing us what that word really means.

Happy Valentines Day

Angel Feathers Tickle Me

1:48 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I heard (after the fact) that it was unlucky in love for a friend of mine.

It was a day winging through the air, for me.

Hope yours was wonderful!

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home