Saturday, June 17, 2006



Beginning of father's day weekend. 59 degrees

Awoke aroung 0500 to sounds of thunder and pourining rain. Sporadic flashes of lightening lit up the bed room.

Renewed vows :-) I disembarked the coucher, while Diane snuggled back under the covers for a few more moments of sleep.

See rainy morning photo.

I washed yesterday's dishes, poured myself the rest of yesterday's coffee and reheated it in the microwave. Made a new pot of coffee, took photo's of rainy morning. Next, while drinking coffee, went on line to check e-mail (nothing of note there). Perused CNN and NY Times online.


Coffee. .

Diane left for home with a basket full of dirty clothes to launder. And I stayed to make this entry in the blog. I'll be tailing along shortly so as to take my shower etc. at home.

In my routine purusal of blogs (next blog), I find very few that are as interesting as my own. Many are in languages other than english; I particularly like the french ones so I can practice reading and trying to understand. I do the same with the spanish entries, but not as diligently as with the french. Also, It seems that, more (blogs) are started but not continued for long, some have only one entry. Ah! Human nature and good intentions---Been there myself.

Tata, a plus tard, CUL8R.

Keeping your individuality is more important than living up to other people's expectations. - Unknown

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice quote :) just wondering, is that one that you saw on my site? it's common, so i just thought it interesting that we both have that quote. thanks for the comment about my tattoo... i'm not normally a tattoo person, but it's interested me as of late.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home