Wednesday, November 29, 2006

29 November, 2006

Day 29 for nablopomo

On Saturday 25 Nov., 2006, my son J. and his belle attended a charity event in Buffalo, NY called The World"s largest Disco.

I received an e-mail monday with two pics showing J., K., and two friends in their 70's dress-up garb. I'll share these "sexy cats" with you all. That's all I know. Btw., I said that all j. needed was a wide brimmed fur hat to look like a pimp.

Unfortunately, Blogger is misbehaving this morning and I have to work-out. So I'll leave you with a generic image. ;-0

7 Comments:

Blogger Jellyhead said...

So who *is* this baby?! Does anyone own the cherub?

Thanks Rel for your comment about my karate instructor. It helps to have some feedback about what I should do. I plan to go ahead and talk to 'Steven'...treading very cautiously and gently!

Hope you enjoyed your workout!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

what a cutie - she's put a smile on my face this morning - as did your comments to my post yesterday - hugs to you my friend, your kind words are really appreciated and valued, thank you xo

6:35 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

what a precious baby! and I see the cool cat in the background....its beautiful!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a joyful pic!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, CUTE baby!

Can't wait to see the 70s pictures, either.

10:38 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Adorable cherub - whose? And that party sounds like fun - looking forward to the photos.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Cute baby? is he/she a grandbaby?

And, yes. Show us the disco pics.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home