Thursday, November 30, 2006

Three posts today, in celebration of 30 days of continuous posting for nablopomo.

30 November, 2006









For two days, I've posted a photo of a little cherub. Questions naturally arose as to who, what, when, where, and how.

In this photo from left to right are the baby's mom...L., baby addison, D., and 2 cats (black baby, and cinnamon.)

Addison is our pseudo grandchild. L's husband, A, and our middle son, rel II (who lives in Texas with our true grand-daughters) grew up together and were best friends. A and L ive in the house that A grew up in and is across the street from our home. A and L are as much a part of our family as anyone. When L. went into labor, I put an epidual in her for pain control.
On this particular evening, L. came over to borrow some cat food. L. takes care of our cats when we are away. She brought Addison over for "grandma and grandpa " to play with and for a visit.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a pseudo mom who is pseudo grandmother to my kids. Don't know what I would have ever done without her and the whole extended pseudo family.
The one's you get to choose!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiling wide right now.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Ahhh Rel, you are such a Sweety! What a nice story. How nice for Addison to have a Grammy and Grampy across the street!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

What a sweetheart! You too.

12:07 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Wonderful having a "psuedo grandchild" so close by, especially when your own granddaughters are far away. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. And congrats on your 30 days of continuous posting! (I did it too, but didn't participate in Nablopomo).

1:38 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

It is wonderful when people are friends with thier neighbors.

Not enough people do that anymore.

Congratulations on your posting. If I posted that much, I would probably get a brain cramp. :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Ah, the mystery has been solved...a very cute pseudo-grandchild!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Addison is a cute baby and everyone looks very comfy and cozy.You have done incredibly well to post every single day of November - I'm finding it harder and harder to find time to blog and read because I have so much else going on. Early morning is about all I can spare and thats when Blogger seems reluctant to let me comment. Once we get into the New Year things will slow down again - I hope!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

I've been "auntie" to my neighbour's children for so many years, I don't think they realize that I'm not their true auntie!! lol What a darling Addison is..I just love babies:-)

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home