Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today: Tuesday November 7th, 2006 is the day!

VOTE


Tell them how you really feel.



I'll be going to the polls in a little over an hour. Don't let me down friends.

Politics is not a topic for this here particular blog. (Because I have extremly strong feelings about politics.)
That said, I do think voting is not only a right granted by the US constitution, but a responsibility for free people. Win/lose certainly plays into it, however I think it more important to say what you feel in the booth.

If you had FREE tickets to the Super Bowl, or (insert your favorite sport or team.) And you knew your team might lose, would you stay home? If you knew that by going your support might be just what they need to win, would you stay home?

Do the right thing!
Be a patriot.
Speak loudly in the voting booth.

**********#####**********


Today is also day 7 of nablopomo.


















Notre-Dame Basillica, Quebec City









8 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Thanks for the photos. I think I would love Quebec City.

I haven't missed voting in a general election in quite a long time.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted! I noticed a lot of people at the polls.

8:52 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Beautiful photos. And thanks for reminding people to get out and vote.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

great pics Rel! I vote in the evenings when its less crowded.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool house wall on that last pic!

I voted last Saturday in early voting.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I'd write a longer comment, but I have to go try to vote now.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

It certainly will be interesting to see the results in the elections tonight! Here in Ontario we are having Municipal Elections and the campaigning is going strong. I never miss my chance to vote:-) Wonderful pictures taken in Quebec and I too just love that last one!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Pyjama Diva said...

Am enjoying the pics of Quebec City. It's a beautiful, historic city, and one I hope to see "in the flesh" one day. Thanks for taking us on holiday with you. :)

We're watching the election news with great interest this evening. A shift in power in your country would also be welcomed by your northern neighbours. Fingers, toes, knees, and eyes crossed!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home