Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Tues. 14 Nov. 2006

Day 3 Anesthesia Conference

14th day for noblopomo

Yesterday sessions were from 0715 'til 1230. Scott and I met up with D. and M. and we drove into downtown Tucson for lunch. We ate at a charming little cafe with very reasonable prices. Then we browsed all the artisan shops so the girls could start their Christmas shopping.




While D. was making a purchase the owner ask and suggested we go to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Taking his suggestion we did drive out to the museum and in fact had a fantastic time walking this very well designed outdoor wildlife museum.







I'll leave you with the sunset we witnessed leaving the museum;


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

All the pictures are great! But..the sunset is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great pic of you and D and your friends!! Looks like your all having a great time!!!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Especially the one with the cave. Looks like a good time...:)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I really have been wanting to go to that museum for years. I have been to Big Bend National Park and I want to compare it with that.

I love that first Old Town picture.

Hope the anesthesia lectures aren't putting you to sleep. :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Lol still laughing at Gary's last line in his comment! Wonderful pictures, Rel, and I'm glad that you have time for a bit of sightseeing in between the lectures! You make me want to travel to see the world!!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Lucky devil, I am so jealous. I love Tucson and the whole area, although I have never been to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I'm getting jealouser and jealouser.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

The more I hear and see of Tucson, the more it sounds like a place I'd like to visit. The sunset photos are really beautiful.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sunset photos, Rel. Sounds like your conference is quite enjoyable for the wives!! Great photos of a picturesque cafe.

Safe travelling.

3:45 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Such stunning photos - makes me remember all the reasons I like Tucson.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home