Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wednesday Nov 1st, 2006.


Today is my first post for...NaBloPoMo...National blog posting month. Meaning I need to post everyday during the month of November. Although I just looked and didn`t see my name listed as signing up. Oh well I`ll check it out when I get home.

We are still in Quebec City, Canada. This is our last full day and will take the train home tomorrow afternoon.

Today the sun is shinning brightly and the temp is in the high 40`s low 50`s.

The last time we saw the sun was on arrival last Friday. Since then the weather has been very cold, with rain and snow...high winds (causing my umbrella to implode.) Fortunately we are northcountry people and know how to have a good time in any weather. Have many photos to share from rainy days, overcast, and today.. sunny ;-)

Of course we`ve eaten too much, drank many bottles of wine and just had a terrific time strolling the quaint streets of Old (vieux) Quebec.

Will post from home tomorrow.
rel

11 Comments:

Blogger paris parfait said...

Sounds like a lovely time- despite the wind, rain and snow! I imagine the bottles of wine help make up for it all. Safe journey!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Im glad you are enjoying yourself Rel, will look forward to pictures when you return!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Sounds like you have found out the secret. Drink enough wine and you never feel the cold. :)

Hope to see the pictures soon.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Yea for pictures! I can't wait to see them. Good food and good wine - it sounds like the perfect vacation. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of your hotel.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

I was wondering what kind of weather you were having over there because I know that there were snow storms forecast for that area! Glad to hear you're having a fun time no matter what the weather is like and truly looking forward to seeing your pictures! Safe trip home mon amie!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Nice to hear from you again Rel, glad you've enjoyed your stay in Quebec City even with unco-operative weather! Looking forward to seeing your photos when you return.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off to a good start on your NaBloPoMo. Now another 29 days to go! :-D

5:03 AM  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

I know I do not get back to your blog often but when I do I alwasy enjoy it very much.

I see you ahve had a holiday and have enjoyed it very much. safe trip home and enjoy your month of posting blogs in Nov.

I will be back to see you again very soon.
Lee-ann

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rel, sounds like you've had a ball! As for eating and drinking too much, you can't possibly do that on holiday!! Anyway, sounds like the weather was conducive to good food and drink.

Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing all about your trip.

Take care,

Hugs

Robyn

6:10 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Brrr..Rel! Its cold here too..but no snow. Keep cozy warm. Wine will help. wink wink.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I found you through the NaBloPoMo list, so you have since been added.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home