Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday 2nd December, 2006

Ahhh! Saturday...rejuvenation day...get some chores done day....All round catch-up day.
It's a cold and blustery one this morning and just a few minutes ago snow fluries started skittering across the landscape. The weather service predicts just flurries without much accumulation.

Today will be a major online shopping day. So get your requests in early. ;-)
My first stop will be Amazon dot com, (no surprise there eh?) Pea, how do you spell the long(A) that ends Canadian sentences? ;-))

Speaking of Pea..I received a Christmas card from Pea this week with an enclosed home made refrigerator magnet holding a tea bag and a message. See below ↓



Dbl. click hoto to read the message .


We exchanged snail mail addresses a couple months ago when she asked any of her regular blogmates, who wished to do so, to send her their s-mail addy.

Once I get my O-L shopping done today I'll be doing my cards. Earliest ever!!!!!!!!
Tata for now.

10 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

Enjoy catching up today; I'm doing the same. It's off to grocery store I go!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Rel, I would love to exchange addys for cards..., That magnet Pea sent you is so cute! Our Christmas parade is today. After all that balmy weather it is so cold today we will really have to bundle up..unless I stay inside and watch it through my livingroom window!!!! The little ones will all have to be out there though ,in the midst of it! Since my house is on the parade route everyone comes here to watch. I love the traditions of a small town :))

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely magnet, I like the tea bag idea. You look pretty good at the gym you know. All buff. :)

Hope you have a good weekend and stay warm.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

What a sweet idea.

I'm mostly working on getting better. I'm tired of being sick.

Last year I hand painted all my Christmas cards. People loved them, but it was very time consuming.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you want to do my cards while your at it? :P

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tea said...

You could do my cards too! Thanks for reminding me to do them today though :) That will be one more thing I can scratch off my list. Love the fridge magnet.

tea
xo

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rel, I received one of those cute magnets from Pea the other day, too. However, I said that I would certainly think of her at 3.30 (notwithstanding the time difference) but it won't be under the Christmas tree but probably in the pool and not with tea, but with something cold with icecubes tinkling in the glass!!

Congratulations on getting through the November blogging month - you done good!!

I've started on my Christmas cards - did two this morning, lol! Good luck with the shopping. I'm taking the easy way out and making up hampers for everyone this year.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

xoxo

8:11 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Eh???? hehe you spelled it just right:-) Going to make a Canadian out of you yet Rel! lol We woke up to a snowy landscape this morning thanks to the storm we had yesterday...my sons ended up cancelling their weekend here which I'm relieved about because they're forecasting another storm on Sunday! Online shopping...something I've never done but it sounds better and better after attempting to brave the malls the other day! So glad you liked the card and teapot magnet..just thought it would be such a nice idea for all us blogging friends to think of each other on Christmas day:-)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

That tea thing...what a neat idea!

9:23 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Cute tea holder. And you are way too organised, getting your cards sorted so early. Although I started mine today (pls send me your snail mail via e-mail).

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home