Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday,17 February, 2007

My Brilliant, good friend Catch tagged me to do this meme. With runny nose, hacking cough and dulled brain I make the following disclaimer; What was i going to say?

Oh well here goes nothing.

A. available or single? No

B. Best Friend? Leigh

C. Cake or Pie? Pie

D. Drink of choice? Merlot

E. Essential Item? Back pack with: moleskin, assorted pens and pencils, currently reading, PDA, Cell phone, Digital Camera, extra toque, gloves, mittens, food. That's one thing, right? (backpack.)

F. Favorite color? Orange, or Blue, or Violet, or Red, or Black or

G. Gummy bears or worms? Honey-lemon cough drops!

H. Hometown? Ogdensburg, New York.

I. Indulgence? Dove Dark Chocolate

J. January or February? January. (my dad and father-in-law died in Feb.)

K. Kids and names? Michelle, Bob, Jacob

L. Life is incomplete without? Family and friends.

M. Marriage date? 22 July, 1967

N. Number of Siblings? 2, one of each

O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias/fears ? Being poor, drowning

Q. Favorite quote? "A good book is the best of friends, the same today and for ever."
Martin Farquhar Tupper (1810-1889)

R. Reasons to smile? I woke up today healthy, wealthy, and wise. See K., L., M., N.,

S. Season? Autumn

T. Tag 3 people Brian, bb, Rowan

U. Unknown fact about me? And then I'd have to find a new one. ;-)

V. Vegetable that you hate? ????

W. Worst habit?--------- prooooo cras ti na tio n

X. Xrays you've had? Chest, eye socket, nose, Heart.

Y. Your favorite foods? Seafood, Seefood, pasta, pizza, garlic, green salads, chicken..............

Z. Zodiac ? Libra/Virgo. On the cusp, trying to figure out if I'm a merman. (virgin with scales. ;-))





10 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

That was fun. A merman, eh?

1:09 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

So does that mean you'll be celebrating your birthday in Paris? Great answers to the meme!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, I do hope you're feeling better real soon Rel...having just gotten over my cold, I know how miserable it can make you feel! I so enjoyed your answers to this meme...virgin with scales eh? lol I've just got back from having my tattoo done...it wasn't too bad but I need the tylenol now! lol Hugs xox

3:09 PM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

Merlot, Moleskine and dark chocolate - fabulous combination :-)

(Liam Neeson and Sophie Marceau - YES!)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Kat Campbell said...

Seefood is my favorite too. Feel better! Too much sickness going around this year.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Time for you to have a hot lemon drink before you go to bed, Rel...sweat that cold away. I reckon it's the best 'old' remedy around.

I see food and love it too! ;)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

I'm with you on the pie, Merlot, seafood, pasta, pizza, salad, chicken..... YUM.

Hope you throw off that miserable-sounding bug ASAP.

And thanks Rel for your very heart-warming comment on my last post. I feel better about my 'laugh lines' already!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I love see food..great meme by the way!

With Lee's lemon juice, try a shot of Scotch. If nothing else, you'll sleep well!

Hope you feel better soon, Rel. Take care

2:32 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Or rum with the lemon juice and an analgesic of some description.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Nice to get to know you better. Interesting facts. A sage soul you are! Hope the sloppy dripper slows down soon. Take care!

Giggles

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home