Thursday, March 29, 2007

And, the winner is:

On March 14th, my friend Pea of Pea's corner, celebrated her one year blogiversary. To celebrate she gave away 3 prizes, drawing names from those who posted comments on her blog from March 8th through the 14th. She did the drawing on March 15th, and yours truly won 3rd prize!
Pea is the person who made me a blogger and has been there to encourage and support me everyday since I started. She is the warmest most outgoing, cheerful person I've ever met. Her blog is a delight to read.
Thank you my friend. As you know butterflies are a favorite of mine!

**********
I've finished my course of antibiotics and steroids. Thankfully my respiratory system has mended and life is good once again. Went bike riding twice this week and hope to get back to running next week.
Thank you to everyone who expressed well wishes and advice!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Susannah Conway said...

your prize is so sweeet, what a lovely idea. and i'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better, my friend :-)

6:03 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

You are most welcome my friend:-) I do remember the days when I was your only commenter...look at you now! Nothing to do with me, you have the gift of writing and I knew it would be just a matter of time before many other people would find you:-) You are a treasure of a friend!! Hugs xox

8:50 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

what a pretty butterfly! I am so glad to hear your on the mend. Whats that they say...its hard to keep a good man down....or is it..its good to keep a hard man down....ahhh...something like that!;))

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Rel on being a winner and for feeling better. :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you up and around. Hopefully, warmer weather will be there soon.

Rose

xo

9:58 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Cool butterfly. With that and the upcoming run, it sounds like you won twice.

2:05 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Rel, congrats on the prize! What a great gift. And I'm so glad you're feeling better and stronger.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Well done, Rel. Pea is a real sweetie. :)

Glad you're well on the mend.

4:38 AM  
Blogger cherry girl said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! Congrats on your prize too

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home