Sunday, April 15, 2007


#55 - Secret Identity



I have revealed a few of myselves to you already, but not the me you would recognize if we met face to face. While I can't reveal to you my current identity, ...I'd have to...well you know, I can tell you about some of my previous personas.

The Entity created me from the orion nebula back in the future some fifty thousand years or so ago. I was "born" to Blissnobiarella on the planet Terminus. In all of my subsequent incarnations, I have been, and am still a writer of one sort or another. So as not to appear too conspicuous my physiognomy shows the changes associated with the normal aging process, but in reality I am always twenty-nine years old. I was created to be the recorder of the universe's continuum. More recently I have been sent here to this planet in the Milky-Way to specifically record the events leading to the end times on this planet ant it's coming new millennium. The Entity is gathering information from all the inhabited planets in an attempt to refine his creations and have perennially; peace and harmony amid the chaos.

My first entry to this planetoid was in the year 551 (as measured by your time line). I was born to a poor family who lived in the village of Zou in the state of Lu, in what you know as ancient China. I was named K'ung Ch'iu. I was married at the age of 19 and had one son and 2 daughters from this union. My father died when I was 3 which was the cause of our poverty. When I was twenty-four my mother died and it was then that I started my career as a teacher.
After 72 years, your time, I moved on to other incarnations. I left behind many teachings and sayings which have survived to this day:
1. ," If you governed your province well and treat your people kindly, you kingdom shall not lose any war. If you govern selfishly to your people, you kingdom will not only lose a war, but your people will break away from your kingdom."
2. "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." This has been called by many, the Golden Rule.
3. "To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness."

My next manifestation (secret identity) of note came about when I was born in Venice in 1725 to actress Zanetta Farussi, and Michele Grimani. I was the first of six children. My father died when I was eight. It was one of the most memorable personnas that I have inhabited to date. I obtained my doctorate in Law from the University of Padua, where I had studied moral philosophy, chemistry, mathematics, and law. I was keenly interested in medicine and later in life regretted not having made a career out of it, although I became an eager and often instinctively good amateur doctor. I left behind to be perused if you are so inclined; my autobiography "Histoire de ma Vie "(Story of My Life), regarded as one of the most authentic sources of the customs and norms of European social life during the 18th century, in which I also mention 122 women with whom I had sex.

My last years were dull, painful, boring, and frustrating and I left that visage after 73 years in 1798.

Almost immediately I returned, being born in 1799 In France. I honed my writing skills and became a very famous novelist. Upon my death in 1850 I was immediately reincarnated in the body of a women. I was born in Boston, to a high-profile family. During my life, I wrote over 90 books, including children's, biographies, poetry, and others. A well-known children's poem for which I am noted is the nonsense verse "Eletelephony."

My mother, was famous for writing the words to The Battle Hymn of the Republic.

Two years after my death in 1943 I was reborn in my present incantation. I am here to record the end times for inclusion in an encyclopedia for the new millennium. The Entity has endowed me with enormous powers, including special insight, compassion, caring and transference.

To discover other secret identities skip over here.


Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Carole Burant said...

Geez...and here I was, worried you were going to say you're really Darth Vader! lol Oh Rel, can you imagine really having been all that you wrote...I do believe in reincarnation so maybe you have:-) Magnificent post as always. I'm now going to check out that link! Have a wonderful day my friend! Is "D" back from her trip yet? Hope she's had a terrific time!! xox

9:19 AM  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

"Blissnobiarella on the planet Terminus..."

I am the daughter of Kissmealways, twin sister of Blissnobiarella. They were separated at birth. She was the Queen of planet visiscus...
Thanks to your post, now at least I know one cousin. That too a first cousin...

Another great post from you. Glad I have already linked your blog to mine.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Rel - Thanks for the great comment on my blog about my musings from this past week. I am mostly with you on Imus, of course.

I loved your entry on friendship, loved the Vietnam picture with Pappy. I have very much enjoyed myself reconnecting with old friends, even if we communicate only very sporadically.

And, who knows, maybe some day our paths will cross...

10:34 AM  
Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

Good for you in your Italian incarnation already writing your autobiography in French in practice for your French incarnation! Though everyone in Europe spoke French back then i guess.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Aren’t you the surprising chameleon! What a wonderful maze of experiences you’ve explored. Now if you could only figure out how to bottle that agelessness! I’d buy some!
Thanks for the trip through your time machine!

Hugs Sherrie

1:08 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Well, my, my, my - aren't you the busy chameleon identity-switcher? Fascinating stuff, Rel.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jone said...

Brilliant, Rel. Laura Adams? Thanks for introducing her to me.

1:40 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

Have you ever seen Defending your Life with Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep...The go to the Pavillion of Past lives. She turn's out to be a price....and he is an african native running from a lion...She ask's him who he is.. and he says "Dinner". That would be me!

Great post!

Your past greatness as shines through!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your fascinating tour through history and lives. It's great that you have such a strong sense of your previous lives.

It's so interesting that Wendy commented on the movie "Defending Your Life", because your post reminded me a bit of that, too.

It also makes total sense that you've been a writer throughout all of this.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Wo! that was one wild ride Rem! That DID slip into my consciousness!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

That was neat Rel....your just full of suprises!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always amazed by your creativity...thanks for leaking your secret lives here!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

How fun. I don't think I was anyone quite that interesting in my past lives.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

I was taking this seriously until I realized it was for Sunday Scribblings. Well written!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

What a fascinating post Rel and I love the masks - are they Venetian? I have to say I wasn't expecting,when I woke up this morning, to discover that I know both Confucius and Casanova!! You HAVE been a busy little bee in your past lives:) I trust the end times are not too imminent, I still have places to go and people to see...

3:20 AM  
Blogger rel said...

Rowan,
:-)
You're the only one who took the time to figure it out!
I'm just the recorder, but I think you've plenty of time.
rel

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun, Rel! I also love the masks, a hobby of mine making carnival masks but none so sophisticated as these.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I think I just keep coming back and coming back as me...just to keep tormenting everyone! ;)

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great post, Rel! My secret identity is still a secret even to me...:)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home