Saturday, May 19, 2007

THE END
and
GOODBYE


Mother's Day breakfast at 10 Fitch. May 13th, 2007
L-R: Josh, Jay, Kristi, rel, D., 'chell

Katie C. prepared the Waffles with Maple-Glazed Bananas, recipe found here.
They were as ambrosial as advertised!

Rel writes in his journal: " So I sit here in the bright, sunlit sunroom drinking coffee and putting ink to paper....This has been one of those soul satisfying, spirit renewing times, made more so by the rarity of their occurance."


Hugs and kisses all around and each goes their own way.
What are they laughing about?


Katie C.

Katie C., with a maturity beyond her 21 years, was the perfect hostess and chef. She fit in with us like a member of the family........ ;-)

Thanks Katie, Sean, Katie H. and Jay for a great weekend!!!!!


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such a perfect way to end a wonderful weekend getaway! I had a feeling that Katie C would end up making those Waffles with Maple Glazed Bananas:-) I will have to try those one day, they sound sooo good! Loved seeing all the pictures, you all look so happy:-) xox

12:24 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Great pics Rel!!! How refreshing to see a family enjoy each other! I tried to make bananas foster last week....they werent as good as the ones I had in the resturant!!! But nonetheless, we ate them...lol. My daughter is 24 and the only waffles she can make are the ones that you put in the toaster!!! LoL.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Waffles with maple-glazed bananas? YUM! (I clicked to enlarge so I could get a good, vicarious look at them!)

I love that last photo of you together.... you all look blissed-out.

Hope you're having a good weekend Rel.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed the report of a wonderful weekend. Great photos - lots of happy, smiley faces. The food! The hospitality! The setting! All perfect.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

You gave me a fright and a feeling of disappointment for a moment or two there, Rel...when I read your heading I thought you meant you weren't going to blog anymore!!!

I'm glad that was not the case! :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I had the same thought as Lee! I'm glad it isn't so too. Lovely set of photos, you all obviously had a great time together. I suspect this won't be your last visit to 10 Fitch:)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

And a wonderful time was had by all...the gyms and exercise bikes will be getting quite a workout, methinks.

Have a wonderful week.

4:09 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Such fantastic photos! Looks like everyone was pleased - and the pancakes sound like little slices of heaven - and enjoying your time together.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Rel - OK, apologize, me, I do, I mean, I had started from the top down, and missed the part that proceeded about leaving.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home