Sunday, August 19, 2007


#73

Dear diary;
I was at my desk reading Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, a story I've read many times. He had retired to the bed hours ago. As engrossed as I was in the story, sleepiness had begun to cloud my senses. I had started Chapter IV; "It was on a dreary night of November,that I beheld the accomplishments of my toils." I didn't notice anyone enter the room nor come behind my chair. The firm but gentle touch against each of my temples kept me from turning my head to see my company. Startled at first, the gentle circular caressing motions calmed and relaxed me. It was easy for me to slump back against the chair and let the gentle feathery touches titillate and excite me. Finger tips brushed my cheeks, followed my jaw line and encircled my ears, sending shivers down my body. Using hands as a comb in my hair, I was lulled into erotic thoughts. My body responded as warm breath was whispered against my neck and flickering licks of a warm wet tongue tickled my ear lobes. Those teasing fingers slid down the back of my arms and curved around to cup my breasts from below. My nipples responded to the gentle fondling of these hands that seemed to find each erotic trigger of my body and send mini darts of electricity to the apex of my thighs. My face felt flushed and my skin erupted in goosebumps with each stroke of those nimble fingers.There was no rush, just slow continuous sensory stimulation bringing me closer and closer to an erotic high-light.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I needed to embrace my lover and feel lips on lips, tongues writhing in tender duels; licking, sucking, tasting the flood of emotion. I wanted to feel those hands caress my back, my buttocks...my ass, yes my ass! My need was overwhelming, I was ready and I needed to be taken now...I couldn't wait....I wouldn't wait.

Turning to face my patient teaser, I was shocked to see a tall well built person wearing a ski mask! Before a sound could escape from my mouth, those, previously tantalizing, fingers encircled my throat and squeezed so tightly that no air could move in or out. I flailed against my choker beating his chest with steadily weakening fists, kicking his shins to no avail. My body went limp and consciousness was rapidly escaping. I thought; "I'm going to die, right here, right now. My husband will find my lifeless body in the morning when he comes through here on his way to the kitchen to get his coffee. I'mm going nooowwwww............................. "

My eyes flew open, I sat upright in bed, I was panting with hard breathing and covered with sweat..."Oh my God, what a dream that was." Shaking with fear and relief, my breathing slowed, my heart stopped trying to leap out of my chest and I began to feel relaxed. I looked over to my husband's side of the bed. His back was to me and he was breathing the heavy breathing of deep slumber. I spooned up behind him and began to gently blow on his neck and I reached around in front of him......................................

20 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth said...

Damn, Rel - this was pretty cool.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Whew! I'd say you covered the Diary AND the Goosebumps categories in one!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

That was a fantastic tale Rel! I loved the twists and turns but the sensual writing was really good!

I had a wonderful OR surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kept us all in a suspense. In that level of anticipation. Very well told as alway, rel!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Pyjama Diva said...

Anyone else feel the need for a cold shower after reading that? The temperature in my environment certainly went up a few degrees! :)

Wonderfully written rel, as usual.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Rob Kistner said...

Cool, hot, and chilling... kick ass rel -- I really liked it!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Sherri B. said...

Wow, you evoked all kinds of emotions with that story! What a wonderful read.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I'm not sure whether I'm having a hot flush or if it's the result of reading your erotica, Rel! Whew (fans face rapidly)...what brought that on?

I know, you were trying to shake us out of our doldrums...well you succeeded!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Whew! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Diary,
Wow! What a great way to start the morning!

9:45 AM  
Blogger strauss said...

How horrific, fantasy turned nighmare, then the warm relief of normality and calm.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Wo! rem! that first half had me going ( if u know what I mean! ) What creativity you little devil! Or should I say monnnsteeer!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

geeze Rel...I need a cigarette! lol

3:25 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

What do I have to do to have that kind of dream????? lol Wonderful, Rel...you certainly know how to write them!! Whew!! xox

3:56 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Damn! Why did you have to stop????

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

.... but then my husband turned over to reveal he was wearing a ski mask, and was not in fact my husband! AAAAAAAAARGH!

Sorry, Rel, couldn't help adding to your scary/raunchy story!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Wicked man. Wickedly well-written.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had your way with me, through your incredible writing!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Chipper said...

What a great twist in the story!! You are a talented writer :)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... a raunchy turn scary story. I was really hooked... was really feeling the warmth when the cold hit.
Excellent!
hmm..but it does seemed unfinished. well, there's jellyhead version ... he he

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home