Tuesday, January 29, 2008

10 signs a book is written by me

A blogging compatriot, KG, from "Write Now Is Good" has tagged me to do the meme:

10 signs a book is written by me

  1. The book will be no longer than 250 words.
  2. The story will always involve erotic romance.
  3. At least one character will be French and one Irish.
  4. It will be historically correct.
  5. It will take place in times gone by, i.e. medieval, renaissance era or there abouts.
  6. There will be some mysticism, magic, and or fantasy enmeshed in the story line.
  7. There will be high adventure breaking up the more mundane scenes of everyday life
  8. Three to five years will have elapsed before first publishing.
  9. It will be part of a series.
  10. The front cover in the lower right hand corner will have the initials: rel

I now tagging Paris Parfait, Kat, CB, Corey, and Lucy

Anyone else, even non-bloggers, are welcome to play!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

wow Rel, I love your answers!.. I can't wait to read this erotic magical adventurous short work of art! I am flattered that you tagged me and will TRY to think of 9 answers besides the #1 answer which is- It remains covered in dust on the publishers floor. :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

It sounds exactly like a book I'd want to read.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten reasons...Ihave never thought of that. Thanks for tagging me.
Irish and erotic Catholic sex?

1:30 AM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Well I can't answer, as my book is in progress - other than to say adventure, intrigue and international travel, with a little poetry thrown into the mix! :)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your answers had me ROFL. I look forward to reading your book and any sequels.

Thanks for playing, too! :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Mélanie said...

great answers ..Where can we read it ??

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm behind in my blogging! I'll answer this challenge immediately.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your book sounds so good to me. I will definitely read it.

I too did the meme! Please do check it out:

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home