Monday, October 06, 2008



And We're Off.......

to

NYC The Big Apple!

First to Albany and an overnight visit with our daughter Michelle and her beau Josh.
Then Amtrak train from Albany...

Passing by Bannerman Castle, along the Hudson river:


Finally arriving, 2 1/2 hours later in Penn Station.
Among other things, we'll be looking for a little bit of France so as to sip some red and nibble a slice of cheese. Perhaps a Pastis to remember Our trip to the south of France last year.
Our hotel is just up the street from K town (Korea) and I want to make sure to go there to reacquaint myself with the cuisine I found so delectable when I lived in Pusan South Korea in 1973-74.

Bulgogi.
and


Kim chi (winter)


Entertainment? You ask. mais oui!



Theater tickets? But of course:



Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

I am totally green with envy!! Totally.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Start spreading the news.....great, now I have that Frank Sinatra song in my head! lol Have a marvelous time in New York and make sure you take tons of pictures!! I've heard Mama Mia is excellent. Have fun:-) xoxo

4:39 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Bugger! Wish I were there...

6:53 PM  
Blogger JP/deb said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Enjoy & soak up every moment :) JP/deb

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Rel, I hope you have an amazing time! You'll have to report back in detail. :)

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much FUN! Have a great time!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

I am very jealous!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home