Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Rather than take a taxi, we decided to do some window shopping.

The Waterford window was a little expensive, so we checked out the;
NYC Public Library. Since we didn't have our library cards we went across the street to ;

The worlds largest Barnes & Noble book store.

Will you put that camera away?
Excuse me! Can't a guy sip his espresso and read dirty jokes in peace?

Uhmmm? That would be the Fred French building.
More shopping? OK.

How about we just look in the windows?

Oh, Hon. Look at the neat door over there!

Look! What's that up the road, a head? No. It's St. Patrick's Cathedral.


Knock-offs?
Naah, probably not. I hear they can be found in Chinatown though.

Who's the golden boy?
Ah, Prometheus, I think. I hope he doesn't melt that new ice.

Oops, look. Better behave the cops are watching you.
Say, what's behind that cute Ocean Spray truck?

Follow me, and we'll see.......................................

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

Fun pix! And that is a cute Ocean Spray truck. Don't mind me, I'll just be browsing here in Saks for an hour or two. ;^)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust Scarlett said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!
Look at the Lions! (V is purring quite loudly)... both the Wise Library Lion and the Proud Lion of the Arms above the door.

Worlds largest B & N store... I'd still be there. ;o)
Love your smile, Rel, what a fun time.

That massive edifice of religion is exquisite. You went inside... right? Walked through the quite halls? Looked at the filtered light in the stained glass windows?
It is lovely, but my favorite will always be Sainte-Chapelle.

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

1:23 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I love this trip you're letting us take with you to NYC. I've never been before, but now I feel like I have.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh that was fun! And funNY, Rel. :) What a lovely bride you have. Pretty dresses in the window. *sigh*

9:24 PM  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I am loving my tour of NY courtesy of you and your camera - love the shots of you and D!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home