Tuesday, January 13, 2009



The new job is going well. The staff is terrific and make me feel a part of their team. I'm on call tonight. Now if I can only find time to get a new computer things will be really hunky-dory!
On the other hand, however, I'm getting a lot of reading in.

Has anyone read The Shack?

Lynn and I were going to share the drive this two weeks but the way the call is, it won't work out. It's fun getting all the surprised looks from patients and their families when they see us. They think they are in the wrong hospital. I meet one or more people a day who've been patients of mine at the old place. Funny how life plays out sometimes, is it not?

Even the drive seems shorter already!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

I haven't read The Shack, but everyone in the blogworld seems to be talking about it.

Glad the new job is working out well! :)

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the drive seems shorter...that was always something I dreaded when I had a long commute!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're loving your new job! And I know all about the commute - when I'm working, an hours drive is standard. It's becuse I live in te middle of nowhere :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Why did you switch jobs? Was it just for a change of scenery, or are you working more part-time now? I'm glad it's working out for you.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

good to hear you are enjoying the new job, its always good to enjoy your job. I think I read the shack but its been a few months and I cant remember what it was about...once Im done reading them they go zip...right outta my head! lol

10:01 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Glad you're enjoying your new job, Rel. Long commuting is nothing out of the ordinary here, but I was finding it tedious and unpleasant, so I gave it up...as well as work. Well, in the city anyway, I work from home now. Means I've got the best of both worlds.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Soooo glad to hear that you're happy in your new job, Rel! Knowing that you're happy makes this blogging buddy of yours happy too:-) I had no internet this morning for a few hours due to the extremely frigid temperatures I'm guessing and it was nice to just relax and do other things I enjoy. As long as the internet doesn't stay out TOO long, though! lol Hope you can get a new puter soon!! xoxo

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home