Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Much to say, so little time

On my drive to and from work everyday, a ton of ideas, thoughts, ruminations, and images flash through my mind. Some, I think, would make fine blog posts. But by the time I get in front of a computer the thoughts and ideas have flown the coop or there isn't enough time to flesh out my thoughts on paper, or more accurately; the blogger page. So this morning I'm going to do a list of thoughts, unfleshed out, but just to let you (whoever you may be) that my mind is still agile and functional.

1. I'm giving up my run this morning to type this post

2. Congratulations, Dan Ward, on being selected as Fireman of the year in Brier Hill!!!!

3. Thanks Chuck for the articles in the paper about the TEA parties and Earth Day.

4. Congratulations to Joe and Jane for continuing the 60 year old family florist business. More vegetables this year Joe, since the predictions are for a resurgence of home veggie gardens this year. My requests are for Delicious and Roma tomatoes, marketmore cukes, acorn squash, eggplant, basil, and....well you get the idea. ;-)


5. Congratulation Jay and Chipper on your Lime. You both make mom and I so proud!

6. Thanks Paul, for the invite to your 40th birthday party. You do know that I have a child older than you?

7. Thanks Dane and Becca,for the farm fresh eggs. And mostly Thanks for your friendship.

8. Thank you God for the morning sunrises!

9. Thank you Sirrius/XM for 60's, 50's, and 40's music to sing along to.

10. D., Thanks for the Nora Jones CDs, the home cooked meals and for just being there with love and understanding.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Thanks for the great post. I know better than anyone what a great sacrifice you made to not run and write instead.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home