Sunday, June 21, 2009



I've forgotten whether or not I ever received a tie as a gift for father's day; certainly not from my children. On the other hand I believe that at least on one occasion I gave my dad a tie. It was the thing to do in those times.

To Bob and Davis: Thanks for starting our lives.

To BL: thanks for Hailey and Crystal, they are the joy that makes life worthwhile.

Jacob; Can't wait; I know Sophia will love having you for her dad.

Michelle; Thanks for being the beauty in my days.
D.: Thanks for making me a father!

A more appropriate Father's Day gift in our times:

Summer starts today. Hip hip hooray.
We have a saying her in our neck of the woods: We have two seasons here; winter, and the 4th of July................ Hmmmm

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Belated happy Father's Day, Rel.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Chipper said...

Happy Dad's Day!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Happy Father's Day, Rel!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home