Friday, August 20, 2010


She slipped into her bath with a contented sigh. Jennie loved the afternoons she spent with Alex. Being with him made her feel much younger; he had such a joie de vivre and it was infectious. She loved it when he held her hand and those times when he curbed his energy long enough to look into her eyes and say, "I love you."

But now it was time to soak off her afternoon delight with Alex before Jim came home from work looking for his supper. He liked her to smell fresh and clean for him and he'd be irked if he smelled a hint of her afternoon pleasures. Ooo, just a few more minutes here in this hot, lavender scented bath luxuriating in the warmth of both the water and her thoughts.

Startled by the opening of the bathroom door, Jennie stared with surprise into the eyes of her husband Jim, twinkling with desire, as he took in the scene of his wife in her bath. His lips turned up in a grin that telegraphed his lustful thoughts.

"Oh my", she said demurely, "You're home early. I'm just getting out. Will you grab my towel for me?"

He took the violet colored towel from the heated rack and held it open for her. Opening the valve to let her day with Alex swirl down the drain, she stepped out of her tub and into the waiting towel and the arms of her husband. As he wrapped the towel around her his hands found her breasts and cupped them firmly as he pulled her butt tight against his thighs. He inhaled deeply the heady aroma of her freshly shampooed hair and gently ran the tip of his tongue up the side of her neck and carefully sucked the lobe of her ear between his lips and whispered, "how was your day with Alex? I hope he knows how lucky he is to have a grammy like you."

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

twinkly with desire, when he sees his wife in bath....

very imaginative magpie..

10:12 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh my! An ending absolutely no one would expect! Delightful .... yes, grandparents DO it too!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Gotcha! I was totally taken in and didn't see if coming. Very well done.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kathe W. said...

Hah! Great Magpie!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

wow..I was going to suggest this one be rated...but you gave us all a laugh....good one Rel

4:31 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

oh wow - this was really good - surprise - surprise - beautiful write - you should see me smileā€¦.

my magpie is here

4:14 AM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

haha. brilliant twist...you caught me and left me smiling...they sure so keep you young...smiles. nice mag!

my magpie

6:43 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

So Lovely, made my eyes fill up! ...I loved it :o)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Vicki Lane said...

A great gotcha!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Crikies..you sure know how to surprise a gal!! I need a cold shower!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

Steam-eee!! And what great twist at the end, Rel.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Linda said...

Rel, talk about surprise endings. You had us all thinking one thing, and really had us going until that last line. Great story!

12:09 PM  
Blogger signed...bkm said...

Great read with a surprise ending --you had me at the beginning...lovely...bkm

12:11 PM  
Blogger Berowne said...

Very clever indeed.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe loved the ending!

7:02 PM  
Blogger christine said...

I absolutely loved this, great ending!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Stafford Ray said...

Caught me with my pants down! Very very well done!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tumblewords: said...

What a delightful twist! Love it.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Tattered and Lost said...

Didn't see that coming! Great fun.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great twist. totally thought she was going to come to a sticky end if her husband found out, but i'm glad it worked out this way. nicely done, bravo.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home