Today my 65th anniversary has arrived. Do I feel any different than, say, when I was 64 or 59 even? I can't say that I do. But I do feel different than when I was 15.
"I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now"
- At 15 I could ride a bike.
- At 65 I can ride a bike, but I can drive a car too
- I was too young to go to war
- I'm to old to go to war
- I had hair at 15--- dark and curly
- I don't have that problem today
At 15 life gave me 100%, At 65 I give life 100%
Labels: birthdays 65th