Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22nd 1963


There were/are various theories put forth over the ensuing 43 years since President Kennedy was murdered in plain view of Texas and the world!
If anyone knew or knows the why-fores and where-to-fores leading up to this heinous act they have yet to come forth with proof positive.

One fact we know for sure: John F. Kennedy, our 35 President of the USA is dead.  Murdered on a Dallas street in the prime of his life and his career.  He was one of the most popular and well loved presidents in our history.  That such a thing, that such a man and figure of democracy should have ended thus should give us all pause; those who can remember and those who can learn.  Quit the bickering and personal infighting for personal gain and or aggrandisement and set the example to us, your constituents, a picture of how to get along!

Amity
my friends

Not

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I wasn't born yet when that happened, so I can't tell you where I was when I heard the news. Most of the people in my office can tell you exactly where they were then.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home