Monday, January 31, 2011

Just another routine day:  the cat and I got up at 0325.  He seemed to be a little slower than usual going down the stairs this morning.  Look who's talking.  I dished up his 1/2 can, small can, of cat food, reheated my coffee in the microwave, creamed and sugared it and went to do a quick status report on FB.  It's now 0400, so it's out to the gym for strength training then back to the house to put on some warmer duds for a 2 mile walk at -3.8 degrees F.  Bracing!  That's all I've got to say about that; bracing.  Twenty minutes now since I returned to the heat of the house and my thighs are still thawing with that tingly feeling you get.
All in all, nothing special.  I am on call tonight.


Photo by Larry E. Walton:  http://www.panoramio.com/photo/18776308


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Sometimes nothing special can still feel sweet. I love just being in my head and being so aware of what I'm experiencing - even the mundane things.

10:48 AM  
Blogger ThewitcH said...

Hi Rel, just curious about your photo. My photo actually. If you are going to post it on your blog site, I would appreciate a credit.

Many thanks,
Larry E. Walton
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/18776308

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home