Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy day yesterday; didn't get to camp 'til 5 pm.  Rain attempted an appearance late in the afternoon but petered out before it could amount to anything. 

This morning the thunder and lightening have been lighting up the Canadian skyline and dropping a few showers on this side of the river, but nothing steady yet.  The forecast is for intermittent thunder storms throughout the day, so I'm fairly certain the ladies will be motoring to Watertown to peruse the mall.  And yet they are women so a change of mind/plans would not surprise.

My day portends to be full.  That's a good thing!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Hi Rel -

Just reading over some of your posts for June. I wonder if Kristy mentioned to you that I am originally from your neck of the woods? I am originally from Gouverneur and my parent's still live there. Merkley's U-Pick was a standard stop in our household every summer....Good Memories. :)

Adrienne

http://adriennecarrick.com

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home