Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Where to start? 
It's been awhile,at least a week since I've blogged.  Make no mistake though, I make a status report everyday on Facebook.  Short and sweet is easier than blogging but even so I'm not interested in 140-ing via twitter.

What's new?  After a month, at least a month, of cold. damp, rainy, and super windy weather.... Still haven't planted my garden.... no onions or spinach in and it's probably too late now, but I'm still going to plant the potatoes since they're here and ready to go in.... the day, yesterday, turned hot and humid and lasted through the night.

Suffice it to say that, to me, the weather or Mother Nature if you will, has got her panties in a wad and refuses to conform to the routine I've become accustomed to over the past 60+ years.

Believe me when I say I'm not complaining, no really.  There has been much to be thankful for in my neck of the universe and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  That doesn't mean I'm not taking notice of the changes.

After many months of bloggers flocking to my blog to catch a glimpse of my Wordless Wednesday photo of a pileated wood pecker, visits have tapered off from hundreds per day to the normal 30 to 40a day, at least this week..  Go figure.

With the combination of my Kindle, Audio CDs in the car and real papery, pagey books, my reading, or book count, has tripled.  And that is a good thing.

There I've posted and now it's time to shower and eat before motoring down the highway 47miles.
Perhaps this post will initiate another rush on the microscope.  Or not ;)

Time to get the flock outta here......
BTW, the Sunday Scribbling word prompt for this week: flock

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jingle said...

playful one.
well done.

your humor is amazing.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Bluebell Books said...

welcome join us week 2 short story slam fun.

you got the talent, we need your story.

bless you.
keep up the brilliance.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I'm still in the process of planting my harden. there was so much cold weather, it was hard to do before now. Crazy.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home