Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I went to the doctor and the doctor said........

I went to the cardiologist yesterday to follow-up on my admission to the ICU a week ago.  He looked at the EKG that the halter monitor had produced and said he wanted a stress echo to see if any abnormality showed up.
Two hours later he pronounced me normal.....
I said, "can I have that in writing?

The bottom line is that my heart appears to be in fine shape with only some minor electrical disruptions of no clinical significance.
So what you ask was the problem"
Eating pizza as a sleep aide.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Years ago; Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrs ago when I attended school to become a CRNA, there was a caveat bandied about that anesthesia providers, RN & MD alike suffered from the "Rodney Dangerfield" syndrome:

"I don't get no respect!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Eating pizza as a sleep aide...love that!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! So glad to hear all is well!!

Love ya
K

11:22 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

well, let me tell you something interesting...my huby had and passed with flying colors such a test....11 months later...2 blockages.....so pay attention
But for now...woohoo!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home