Monday, January 30, 2012

wasted time??

I ran outta time.  Out of time to put up a post of any significance.  On the other hand, what makes me think that any post I write has any significance?  Okay OK, I'm wasting valuable time.

I used to have enough time but on the seventeenth of this month I started a course called American literature: 1865 to present. Last week we started reading the Mark Twain Novel, the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.  We will read it in it's entirety and critique it.  There in lies the rub.  I've read this story more than once and have enjoyed it every time, but I don't read it to analyse it, I read it for the enjoyment of the story.  Now it's work and as such takes time to understand the questions and even more time to find and structure my answers..... so that's where my time has....

Oops, gotta go 

Come again when I've got more time to sit and chat.... Ta ta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

That course sounds great. I hope it all works out for you.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home