Monday, May 14, 2012

random thoughts ,Tahiti & aliteration

random thoughts:

Holy magna cum laude Astrid!

One man's garbage is another man's supper.

I live my life in sound bites and I listen too little.

deracinate....

All this while reading a magazine devoted to Creative nonfiction.

The prompt for Magpie tales this week is a painting by Paul Gaugin,  Since I'm not going to submit to the Mag this week I'll just do my own interpretation by changing the picture and adding some words of alliteration that I left on another's submission.

Succulent
Salacious
Satisfying
Sensual
Sipping
South Seas
Sapphos


Sappho: Sappho's poetry centers on passion and love for various personages and both genders. The word lesbian derives from the name of the island of her birth, Lesbos, while her name is also the origin of the word sapphic; neither word was applied to female homosexuality until the nineteenth century.[

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blog of Bee said...

Yes I saw it and liked it. I like it here too.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Haha. Super savvy.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home