Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm a blogger

"Hi, I'm A. Blogger, you?"
" really, You've been A. Tweeter how long?
"Me?  I was born in April, 2003. In all the following years I've had 5 incarnations."
"no, no, I only show one side of me to the public."
"Oh yes, I've been overshadowed, in recent years, by my id.  I call him FB (short for Facebook.)
"You don't have to tell me, I know how easily these alter-egos can take over, but I still struggle to bring the real me to the fore."
"I use an old therapy.  You may have heard of it; it's called writing prompts.  No, I think FB will always be with me, but A. Blogger is coming to the surface more and more these days."


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Talking to yourself again, Bob? :)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I must be related to A. Blogger, because I'm A. Blogger, too. I also must be related to A. Tweeter and FB, too. I've more relatives than I knew I had!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home