Thursday, December 14, 2023



 On the patio, former screen room, at 0245.

62 degrees w/ 12 mph winds out of the NE, (a gentle breeze, as defined by Google.) Had 6 hrs. 45 min of slumber.
The coffee is hot and the Marine's, next door neighbor, flag is straight out rippling in the wind.
Why am I bothering you with this trivia? With my mind shuffling through infinite and sometimes troublesome thoughts, the best solution for me is to rise, attend to morning routine, and sit on the patio, listening to YouTube melodies and write.
While attuning my thoughts thusly, my mind clears of dark thoughts and let's me thank God for giving me one more morning. One more morning to appreciate my health, and witness the splendor of this world he created.
Thanks for reading, or not. Have a great day.
God bless you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stelario said...

Your blog is a reservoir of practical knowledge and insights.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home